PATIENT CONDUCT AND RESPONSIBILITY
Every patient will be informed of their responsibilities and expected conduct while a patient at Eastside Endoscopy Center.
Patients coming to Eastside Endoscopy Center will be made aware of their responsibilities and expected conduct while undergoing treatment. The responsibilities and conduct are as follows:
- To provide the health care providers with information about any any past illnesses, hospitalizations, medications and other health matters.
- To ask questions if they do not understand instructions or explanations given by the health care providers and/or staff.
- To keep appointments as scheduled and to telephone the office in case of cancellation.
- To follow health care providers instructions and plan of treatment.
- To make payments for services rendered if a balance remains after insurance pays.
- To discuss consequences of refusing treatments or not adhering to plan of treatment or leaving AMA, with their physician.